Home Equity Application Checklist
When applying for your Home Equity Loan, we will need the following information for each Applicant:
Please do not forward substantiating information until requested.
- Complete signed copies of the last two years Federal tax returns with W-2's attached.
- Copies of your most recent pay stubs.
- Copies of Social Security checks, Retirement pensions, Disability checks or any other income you may receive. If any of these checks are directly deposited into a Bank account, we will need a copy of your most recent statement showing these deposits.
- If you are self employed we will need complete copies of your personal and business tax returns for the past two years.
- A copy of your most recent Tax Bill.
- Additional information may be requested during the processing of the loan application.