Mortgage Application Checklist
When applying for a mortgage, you will need to provide verification of your income and credit expenses.
Please do not send any verification information until a Roma Bank Representative requests the specific information required.
Here's the basic information that you'll need:
Verification of Income
- Complete signed copies of the last two years Federal tax returns with W-2's attached.
- Most recent four weeks' paycheck stubs.
- If self-employed, most recent two years' federal tax returns and a year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- Most recent three months' bank statements that include your address, account number, and balances.
- Most recent three months' statements to verify additional income or assets (i.e., stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRAs, rental income, etc).
- Additional information may be requested during the processing of the loan application.
Verification of Credit Expenses
- A list of your outstanding loans that includes your address, account numbers, monthly payment amounts, and outstanding balances.
- A list of your credit cards that includes your account numbers and outstanding balances.
Verification of Property Purchase
- If you are purchasing property, please submit a Purchase and Sale agreement, fully executed by all parties. An Offer to Purchase may be substituted on a temporary basis. (Not applicable to persons pre-qualifying.)